AR Photo Booth
New power of events’ shapshots
How does Augmented Reality Photo Booth work?
Users pose for the photo in front of the screen which displays their mirror image. When the motion sensor detects their presence, the application surrounds them with virtual objects and animations which can be captured on the photograph. Users can interact with them as if they were real. One click and the photo is ready!
The technology used in the photo booth allows also to remove the background from the picture without the need to pose in front of a green screen. This way we can transport photo booth users wherever the wish to be – to a tropical beach, the mountains, historic buildings and various other places around the world!
- Implementation of elements provided by the client
- Automatically saved photographs
- Photographs printed by the device
- Preview of the photograph before print-out
- Excellent quality
- Changing the background behind the user in real time
- Option to send the photograph to a chosen e-mail address
- Option to publish the photograph on user’s Facebook account
Which elements can be featured in the application?
- 3D models
- 3D and 2D animations
- 2D graphics
- exchangeable backgrounds
Who can benefit from AR Photo Booth?
Augmented Reality Foto Booth will be a great addition to private parties, family entertainment centers, corporation events and interactive museums. It can also find use in travel agencies, carriers, hotels, shopping malls and many other venues. Offer something new to your guests and your clients!